World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, Davos 2012
World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting takes place in Davos, Switzerland between 25-29 January 2012. Opening speech by Angela Merkel, Federal Chancellor of Germany.
The World Economic Forum is an independent international organization committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
- The New Context in the Arab World
- The New Context in Africa
- Risks in the Global Supply Chain
- The Future of Human Capital
- When Consumers Become Innovators
- The Sustainability Context
- The New Context in East Asia
- The Global Development Context
- Global Risks 2012: The Seeds of Dystopia
- World Economic Brainstorming: Business, Governance and Leadership – New Pressures and Realities
Watch Lee Howell, Managing Director at the World Economic Forum – Introducing DAVOS 2012 – shaping new models, inspiring transformation and growth
Watch Martin Senn, Group Chief Executive Officer, Zurich Financial Services